Sunday, October 21, 2007

Newsboy Duo

I am currently working on Headline News from Stitch n' Bitch Nation. Actually, there's a small but fairly uninteresting story behind this. See - I've made this hat before, read the pattern wrong, and ended up making a really cute version of this hat - sized to fit a midget. Fortunately, I know a child who seemed keen on adding to her ever expanding wardrobe, and she was the recipient of my first ever Newsboy cap.

Yo Blend!

But what about MEEEEEE!!?
So I cast on again, but decided due to the last attempt that I would add another cable to the pattern. This took a few tries, but I ended up finishing the main body of the hat over the weekend. I knew it had been a little big, but I wasn't sure if it was a matter of concern until I wore the hat for a while. About 30 minutes. But then it was settled, I had to frog.

So I've started it again. It's going well, but I am getting so SICK of this pattern by now.

No comments: